There’s no doubt Airbnb short term rental owners have many reasons to be excited about the launch of our platform CoHostMarket.com which makes finding a local Co-Host a simple process. The value the new resource delivers is immense and it’s worth the time to look at 5 of our biggest benefits.
It’s a story that has been told many times before and it will be told many times again in the future: An Airbnb property owner wants to rent their place but just aren’t able to host it properly so either don’t do it at all or quickly give up on the idea.
The good news is that this scenario can come to a much happier conclusion for all concerned if the short-term rental property owner knows about our Airbnb property management and Airbnb co-host platform’s existence CoHostMarket and they use it to find a professional to help them handle the guests and other responsibilities. The reviews have been tremendous so far and have pointed towards five very common benefits to owners, interested in exploring what the platform offers.
Let’s take a look.
- The platform makes finding a local Airbnb Co-Host quick and simple. To get the process started, all an Airbnb owner needs to do is jump on the platform and use its location-based search engine. Once professional co-hosts are discovered available then they can be contacted to see what kind of work they can cover and at what price.
- Using CoHostMarket opens up a property owner’s schedule for other work not leaving them tied up by having to check guests in or out. This is a huge deal and makes a property a kind of “passive income”, nearly, when an owner can work with the right Airbnb Co-Host and have their apartment’s rentals run on close to autopilot.
- Turning to the co-host market place usually means much better reviews. It only makes sense having a dedicated and clearly focused co-host working on making sure guests receive the best experience possible that reviews will reflect this dedication. And the way Airbnb is smartly designed, better guest reviews, generally means more business, since having high reviews attracts more attention. So a positive cycle develops that often has the service making an owner more money, while they are actually doing less work.
- CoHostMarket and their Airbnb property manager professionals are able to not just meet and then be checkout guests but can cover all sorts of other needs too, like cleaning an apartment before the next guests arrive, shopping and picking up fresh soap and other intangibles, and make sure all the bedsheets and blankets are clean and ready-to-go.
- The services of Airbnb Co-Hosts are usually fair and reasonably priced. For what work they save most owners report bringing on a co-host is extremely attractive. Of course, this is all transparent and negotiated and agreed on beforehand, so that neither the owner nor the co-host have any surprises. CoHostMarket demands the whole business relationship is as transparent as possible.
The future of how many Airbnb properties are run is here now with the disruptive in a positive way, CoHostMarket changing the short-term rental game for the better. Will your property take part in the revolution that’s sweeping across the Airbnb world? There’s a good chance you will likely benefit from it.
For more information be sure to visit us at https://www.cohostmarket.com